I needed a presentation "now" and Steve_Dives came through

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Ber Rabbit

Floppy Ear Mod
ScubaBoard Supporter
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I decided at the last minute that a slide presentation set to music would be a cool way to pump my students up for the upcoming Florida Springs check-out dives. Steve_Dives and I usually meet a couple hours before class to get tanks filled, etc. Yesterday I had a different project for him, make me a slide show and I need it in about an hour...no pressure :D

I gave him my thumb drive with the photos I wanted to use and a CD with Guns-n-Roses "Welcome to the Jungle" on it. He managed to work steadily and get the thing done even though I kept offering tips for photo placement/etc. over his shoulder LOL! I'm betting he wanted to tell me to go mind my own business a couple times :D

He finished it burning it about 10 minutes before class started :god:

That presentation ROCKED! Immediately after it finished playing the comment I heard from the students was "That makes me want to go diving!" They were pumped and that's what I was looking for.

GREAT WORK STEVE! THANKS A TON!
Ber :lilbunny:

Back
Top Bottom