http://www.diveheart.org/

I need your help

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hey Rawls, thanks to you too!!!! I appreciate your financial support as well as all the others. Even if you don't have a Paypal account it only takes a minute to run through the process. Thanks again!!! My first OW dive will be dedicated to you all!

Matt

Matt... sorry it took me so long, but I just bought my ticket!! (Obviously I won't be able to be there personally, but my thoughts will be with you that day!!!)

Good luck!!!

Thank you so much Kayla, you've been a great support to me. Hope you are doing well and talk to you later. :)

Matt

I chose the donation route. I hope that works best for you.

I think you should do one of those 'goal thermometers'. Put it up on your website. Maybe figure a way to stick it in your sig line here at SB.

People like those things. They like to see what's up... where you're at with respect to your goal. It helps them share in your goal and it can encourage them to participate. It helps promote an atmosphere of group effort and challenge.

Matt,

I chose the donation route too. Good luck and I hope your goals are accomplished.

All the best,

Kevin

We need to get the word out. Maybe Scubaboard could come up with a way to denote someone as a Matt Supporter. Maybe some cool little avitar that donors could add to their sig line.

For now, I'll just do this...

Bummer, dude! You just got moved to the Good Causes, Petitions & Solicitations Forum... not gonna see much action here! Sorry 'bout that.

Stephen Ash:
We need to get the word out. Maybe Scubaboard could come up with a way to denote someone as a Matt Supporter. Maybe some cool little avitar that donors could add to their sig line.

For now, I'll just do this...

I copied your idea...

...even though, if you look at the order of this thread, it looks like you copied me... :D

Kevfin:
I copied your idea...

...even though, if you look at the order of this thread, it looks like you copied me... :D

Right On! Way to go, Kev!

BTW... I can't get my sig to show up on my previous posts. It only shows on posts I've made since I came up with the sig. What's with that?

I bought a ticket as well....wonder if SB would help out getting this a little more publicity?

Back
Top Bottom