http://www.diveheart.org/

I need some help!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Matt the Aquaman

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
FINANCIAL HELP NEEDED: December 4-10th, I will be attending the AARC, a respiratory conference. Newport Medical has asked me to speak at this conference about my scuba diving experience while using a Newport HT50 ventilator; however, I am in need of funds to cover some expenses.

We have most things covered such as airfare, hotel, and conference tickets; however, we still need $2000.00 to cover other expenses such as a handicap van rental and medical needs.

If you or someone you know may be interested in helping at all, donations are being accepted on Matthew Johnston : Diving a Dream. This is a non-profit organization that will manage the funds for this trip.

Best Wishes and with sincere appreciation, Matthew Johnston:sos:

Hi Matt,

Neat! Your fame continues to grow, and rightfully so. Sounds like it will be yet another good experience for you, and educational for others. Contribution sent.

Suggest that after the conference you consider posting your speech somewhere, so we can share in it.

enjoy your trip,

Sam

Hi, Sam. I completely agree, education all the way. Thank you so much for your support. I appreciate it so much. I could not do this with out the support from my fellow divers and friends!

I will post a huge post about the presentations. Update: I was just asked to speak at another engagement while down in Vegas by the American Association Respiratory Care. So, two speaking engagements in one week!

Safe Diving,
Matt

shouldn't Newport Medical and/or the conference be covering your expenses? Hard to imagine a company asking someone to speak someplace about their product and expecting them to pay for the privilege???

Newport paying for the airline tickets and the passes into the conference.

Matt

shouldn't Newport Medical and/or the conference be covering your expenses? Hard to imagine a company asking someone to speak someplace about their product and expecting them to pay for the privilege???

i sent in a bit, and paypal directed to ocean opportunity. did i do it right?

and it sounds good, matt!! i'm glad you get this chance to spread your knowledge.

i sent in a bit, and paypal directed to ocean opportunity. did i do it right?

and it sounds good, matt!! i'm glad you get this chance to spread your knowledge.

Thanks for the donations and it sounds like you did it right. Should be an interesting trip. It will be the biggest crowd that I have spoken too, it will be an interesting challenge and I am always up for a challenge.

Safe diving. Matt

So far we have raised one hundred and fifty dollars for the Vegas trip. Matt

Matt,
I just checked out your site and that's got to be the coolest Sh$t I've ever seen. Good luck and God be with you, paypal sent.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom