I need help ASAP

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

almog

Registered
Reaction score
Hi all
I just recieved the Iklite housing for the oly5050, and the Iklite DS125 with the TTL sensor. I tried taking some pictures but they all turned under exposed. I have a feeling that the sensor does not work properly. I don't know if the problem is technical or I just didn't use it properly.

I need some advice. Thanks!!
Felix

My advice is to call Ikelite. They are famous for their customer service, you may as well use it. Seems like everyone has trouble with that sensor, either getting it to work or aiming it.

almog, how did you go with Ike?

With Dee :wink:

But you may want to give this a try first

note how the sensor is aiming and how its almost facing the back of the camera. If the TTL sensor is swung to far forward it can pick up light from the strobe and get confused (i.e. exposure problems). Also make sure the PreFlash switch inside the TTL sensor is in the right position "pre-flash"

I know ReyeR , myself and several others have used this configuration with consistent results......

Hope this sheds some light on the subject :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom