I NEED HELP!!! 14.8 V LiPo, but what LED's

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

the guy who designs it makes them for the specific battery pack and LED combination.

I had mine up and running and then changed form 4x cree r2's to 3x SSC P7's and now I need some new parts. The guy who made them is very helpful and is sending me the new parts for a few bucks.

3x SSC P7's with the right reflector (or not) is really, really bright. Say in the neighborhood of 2100 to 2700 lumens at full power. :D

3x SSC P7's with the right reflector (or not) is really, really bright.

for P7 you need right bin ( you need D bin or if you can get (then told me :D) E bin which is the brightest )
For reflectors I have myself problem
- the optimal reflector I have have diameter arround 28mm and 12 Ž°( which mean 24 Ž°-
to wide)and efficiency 93%

- the lens I have ,have diameter arround 38mm and 6 Ž° (which mean 12 Ž°) - TIR type
and efficiency 86%

What is better , and not to have too large head :confused: ( for myself - 100mm diameter is max)
IMO I prefer for electronics drivers special designed for its purpose in that case led driver.

I made a reflector setup form three smaller reflectors...

This setup seems to work really well and is very compact. I just use a little superglue gel to hold them all together.

Have these +/- 12degres

page:
KHATOD

Attachments

• 12deg.JPG
    12deg.JPG
    41.6 KB · Views: 44
https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom