I need a partner

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
Hey y'all!

I'm visiting family for the holidays. I'm an experienced diver that wants to either jump on someone's boat or grab a charter together and go see if we can catch some bugs! I can go sun-tues.

If you have a boat I'm good for gas, beer, and homemade sandwhiches l. But most importantly; BOAT manners!

If we grab a charter together I normally use the Big Dipper out of north Islamorada (there reasonably priced and let me bug)

I have all my own gear except tanks (normally just rent).

Give me a shout!

Becka

Attachments

• 7AB99DC7-0605-472E-A3F9-42552B7938B0.jpeg
    7AB99DC7-0605-472E-A3F9-42552B7938B0.jpeg
    112.3 KB · Views: 100
Pity you dont live in Melbourne Australia as I am always looking for divers for my boat or on charters. Most people only have the weekend off thus hard to find mid week divers.

do so and I will give you a free dive

I might be going Tuesday on my boat out of Jupiter. Probably too far a drive for you, but the bug hunting over here is great.

I might be going Tuesday on my boat out of Jupiter. Probably too far a drive for you, but the bug hunting over here is great.

Well I actually live in cape canaveral and planned on driving home last Tuesday night but could rearrange maybe leaving Tuesday morning to making the boat !

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom