I need a buddy for Sunday

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

pacificgal

Rest in Peace...
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Conditions look the best they've been in months. I need a buddy for Sunday, anyone available to buddy up with me?

Kristina, I'm available. I'll need to leave early though. Where are you thinking for diving?

Hey Matt, I plan on diving in Monterey. Anywhere, conditions look flat flat flat!
Are you going to be at the club meeting tonight?

Mobeeno, I have never done butterfly house, I would be willing to try something new, especially this weekend with conditions looking as flat as they are. The access to butterfly house, that's a long staircase with a big wide beach? I may be thinking of copper roof house, I'm not sure.
Let me do a little research after I get to work today, I'll send you a PM with my phone number.
Thanks,
Kristina

Hello,

I will be snowboarding on Sunday so I can't go. In general I am looking for fun, adventures, safe, and sane dive buddies. So if you or anyone eles would like to head out to Lobos, or on a boat in Carmel sometime. Please PM me. With a day or two notice I can make my self available most any day.

Thanks,
Alexis

Last edited:
Hi Alexis, welcome. I can usually find buddies by posting on here when I can go, and if it fits with people's schedule, they contact me to set it up. I haven't been diving with anyone I would consider unsafe from here, and I've met a lot of nice people.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom