I missed you guys.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Toecutter

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I was supposed to be at Lake Travis weekend before last for my AOW classes but I was in a motorcycle accident the week before and I just got out of the hospital last Friday. I am sorry that I missed my chance but I have resheduled for next month. I am looking forward to getting back in the water ASAP!!

Toe

That's terrible, glad your ok.

That's the reason why I sold my R6 .

What happened ?

z28pwr:
That's terrible, glad your ok.

That's the reason why I sold my R6 .

What happened ?

I really don't know what happened. I went down on a perfectly straight stretch of road. My Doc says it is common to have amnesia when the brain gets shook up so bad. I would guess that either I hit something or swerved to miss something. Deer are commonly seen making crossing's in the area where I recked. I will be back to 100% in 2-4 weeks so I am not going to dwell on it too much.

Hello Toecutter,

I just came back from FL diving The Living Seas at Epcot and a group of divers called Florida Conch Divers. Just can't leave the fast stuff alone. The best way to ride a bike is in a trailer being towed. I have a 2003 Harley he remains in storage with A/C. I see a fast recovery in the near future. Tell Rich (Hi)

CHSZDRAB:
Hello Toecutter,

I just came back from FL diving The Living Seas at Epcot and a group of divers called Florida Conch Divers. Just can't leave the fast stuff alone. The best way to ride a bike is in a trailer being towed. I have a 2003 Harley he remains in storage with A/C. I see a fast recovery in the near future. Tell Rich (Hi)

Hey Girl,

Did you have a good time in Fla? I hope to make it out there before long. For all the water there is around here I cannot find all that many places to dive. I don't really care about reefs or warm water but noone seems to have gone out and found any "diamonds in the rough" around here. I sustained some brain trauma and have a couple hundred stitches in my scalp that will have to be removed and the skin has to heal before I can dive but I hope to be back in the water in a month. The truth is I bought a new reg set the day I wrecked and I was going to try it out the following day. So much for well laid plans I guess.

BTW, Rich bought a Suunto Cobra the same day I got the regs and we were going to try both out together at the same time. He has decided not to go diving again until I am well enough to go along.

Take care,

Toe

Toe,

Glad you continue to improve. Have you sold the bike and bought a boat yet?

Best regards,

Back
Top Bottom