I made a video

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

SaltyBuck

New
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Hi Scubaboard,
I made a video last week in Cozumel. I was certified there back in '98 and have been back 12ish times since then.

My Dad is my dive buddy and we had a blast- Check it out:

P.S. Only disappointment was we couldn't get a night dive in this trip. It's a fairly heartbreaking story and I'm still pretty angry with ProDive at the Allegro. (We only planned one dive with them- it did not work out and the ultimate dive package is a sham- not that we were going to use it.)

I'll post a full and unbiased review of the shop- with pics/prices/boat loads/compressor etc.- when I've calmed down.

The video was nice. The music was horrible! Just my 2 cents. One more thing, I would have rather watched you poke your finger at a Barracuda and not that defenseless fish. Again, just my 2 cents.

The video was nice. The music was horrible! Just my 2 cents. One more thing, I would have rather watched you poke your finger at a Barracuda and not that defenseless fish. Again, just my 2 cents.
I appreciate the feedback, thanks for watching.

Edit- also he threw the first blow...it was self defense.

You can please some of the people all of the time, you can please all of the people some of the time, but you can’t please all of the people all of the time.

Thanks for taking the time to share. I'm totally relaxed after a long day of work seeing the underwater beautiful sea life that I miss! Keep enjoying your diving years with your Dad! That is way cool to be dive buddies with cherished memories!

Back
Top Bottom