I love Boogie's spring straps!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Juls64:
Do these come in different sizes?

yes, the ones i saw came in Small, Medium, and Large.

i bought mediums, but were too tight. went with large
and all is well.

Mine fit perfectly just as they are. I wear size 9 booties and a Med Apollo Bio Fin. Beast had to stretch the springs on his just a tad, it was very easy to do. Boogie will have to tell you what 'size' they are.

Any chance of developing an attachment that fits the smaller post on Atomic Aquatics fins?

Thanks.

Ralph

Dee:
We got them just a few days before our Roatan trip. Not knowing if I would like them, I took the regular straps with me just in case. I never thought of them! The spring straps held by fins securely and even stopped the side to side wiggle they had. Easy on and even easier off, especially at the boat ladder.

Thanks, Boogie!
How much did he pay you for this blatent advertising?? Or did he give you the straps for free? :wink:

I made straps from the DIY forum, essentially the same materials for me and find the 11" straps fit my size 10.5's in 5mm booties in my Mares Quattros. It cost about the same as Boogie's pair to make them yourselves, but i am an industrious sort - hence the DIY. Hope you all like them though wherever you get them from/make them - i do mine!!

rcohn:
Any chance of developing an attachment that fits the smaller post on Atomic Aquatics fins?

Thanks.

Ralph

Can be bent around the fin post and made to fit darn near anything.

Can be a bit of work to do the bending. :D

yeah, he's still around (was on this morning) send him a PM about his link not
working, he'll appreciate it

I was, and he did. :)

I'm not sure what's going on with the site, but it explains why I have a garage full of spring straps without homes. If I was actually looking to make money at this I'd be awfully upset with my service provider. But I'm not, so complaining at my ISP is on my list of "things to do sometime."

And at this moment, anyway - the site appears to be back up and running, so who knows???

In the meantime, if the site is still down and someone actually wants spring straps, just PM me.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom