I like guns.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Actually I think you would need to add one more to the participants.

Vlad, Sassy Vs Hockeynut, Caymaniac

Bring on the memes and let er rip.

Poor Vlad. I hate to do that to him. How about the make Vlad the referee and put Drewpy and Grazie42 on hemp's team.

Poor Vlad. I hate to do that to him. How about the make Vlad the referee and put Drewpy and Grazie42 on hemp's team.

:spit:

Now you are talking

:swordfight: :catfight: :biggun::trainwreck:

Wahoo! An all in one entertainment zone!

Vlad and agilis... With Bob as referee...

And a shiny new dime for Dennis- he got the joke.

Everybody knows the Lady in Pink- who remembers Mickey AirHog ?

Jammer's acolyte

I went over there to check it out, it's infested with cyber parasites

I learned this morning that Dicks got a shipment of 500 round boxes of 22 last night.
I was 12th in line at opening time, for only 9 or 10 boxes. $#|¥ out of luck I was.
No 22 Mag at all. :shakehead:

Clerk didn't have a clue there is even a 30-40 caliber made! Clueless.....

Dicks is my least favorite of the big box stores (even before my decision to no longer shop there). I put them on the boycott list over their idiotic "no black rifles" policy right after the SH incident. Yes I completely agree that it is their business and they can sell or not sell what they want in their stores. I disagree with their knee jerk/pandering reasoning in the decision though. It is also my right to spend my $$ where I want so they are off the list.

Dicks seems to becoming a "camping/backpacking/hippie/kumbaya" type place around here now. They'll have to compete with REI. I have never understood the people that shop REI. Lets go there and buy a hippie approved backpacking tent for 389$ and not go to Fleet Farm and buy a better tent for 129$.They're worse than my kids with a pocket full of cash.

I remember searching out backpacks and one particular brand was70$ cheaper at Gander Mountain. I consider Gander to be way overpriced.

Back to what is truly important.

savage_110_ba__338_lapua_by_masqele-d45ptk0.jpg

---------- Post added November 2nd, 2013 at 06:23 AM ----------

In fact, lets make it a rule, if you post, there must be a gun image included or we will make you spend an entire weekend in the wilderness camping with a bunch of smellie hippies singing kumbaya.

---------- Post added November 2nd, 2013 at 06:23 AM ----------

2AEF4.jpg

you make it sound like singing kumbiya with a bunch of yuppies would be punishing me, but you have never heard me sing.

Just by threatening to do so I might be able to get them voting for Cheney for the President

Attachments

• IMG_20120827_175740.jpg
    IMG_20120827_175740.jpg
    87.4 KB · Views: 139
https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom