I hope this comes together.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Gary D.

ScubaBoard Supporter
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
Earlier tonight I had a couple of the Fireman brass tell me about a new trailer they were having built.

It will be equipped with some razoo lighting, a HP cascade system and a HP air compressor plus a bunch of other goodies.

Nice thing for fire to have but better yet it will be ours to take whenever we need it for training or any operation. We won’t need to tie up a fire crew for our air needs.

Just keep your fingers crossed it comes together as planned. It sure is rough having such a good relationship between fire and LEO’s. :D

Gary D.

Yeah, that must be really nice:wink: I'm still trying to build that relationship.

Having a good relationship with the Firefighters is a big plus. We use their HP cascade system more than they do. They love coming out with their "Light/Air" rig to fill us onscene. We had them do just that last weekend during our op and they loved it. We ended up feeding them, but that was nothing compared to what they do for us.

If you don't have that solid relationship with your other emergency field personnel, it is worth working on tho make happen!!!

Glad to hear new gear is headed your way Gary!

Hey cool Gary! Our dive team just got set up with a similar type of "mobile air unit"-- HP compressor on a trailer with a 6-bank HP cascade. It was purchased 50/50 with funds from our fire dept and funds from the dive team. We've only had it for a few weeks now, but it is so unbelievably nice. You can waltz into the fire hall and fill 10 tanks in 20 min, lickity-split! It's fishing opener this weekend here, so things are going to get busier....

Very nice! but you better make sure you put a trailer lock on that thing or it just might end up in Grant county :wink:

Our truck doesn't have a compressor (and not likely to get one), but we do have a freshwater shower system coming!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom