I heard from Tony

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Dee

ScubaBoard Supporter
ScubaBoard Supporter
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
He and Brenda made it to Coz just fine. By afternoon they were doing shore dives in front of the hotel. Currents are running kinda stiff but the weather is nice. They have some dives lined up for the next few days and will check back in when they can.

No forcast for Lilli....

Good to hear that they're having a good time.

Glad to hear they made it safe. I wish I was there, but alas, I must wait by the mail box for my delivery from Fred T.:D Anybody want to buy a Ranger?:wink:

Well lets see...........Sold the Ford Ranger 2 years ago, soooo....I guess means the only one left here is a BC....letmecheck...... yep, it's a BC.

I knew you were sunk when I saw that grin on your face! :wink:

Lobster outside the tank at Red Lobster! Did her first swim thru at the park too....clouds of fish, will try and post a pic sometime soon.

Raining off and on but we will do a 2 tank boat tomorrow morning if the weather permits.....another first for Bren... she is doing so good, every dive is a new "adventure".

We´re full as ticks and need to walkabout a bit, stopped by to drop the family some good news and could NOT resist dropping in and sayin hi to all.

tony

At Red Lobster? What's that island coming to???

Glad Bren's having a good time. Think we'll ever get her back in the Lake? hehe

How's the camera? Take lots of pictures, Bud!

Tony may be referring to Aquarium. Cozumel has Mcdonalds and TGI Fridays but no Red Lobster to my knowledge.

that you're having a good time, I was worried the weather may have had some ill effects.

Are the turtles still at the Horseshoe?
:D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom