I have Re-Surfaced....

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

humanphibian

Reaction score
After a painfully long dry spell throughout the summer....fall......AND winter dealing with family issues

I have returned. I now find myself with PLENTY of time to engage in the activities that I enjoy...:D

So...I want to say "What's Up" to all of my old friends, and to those of you that don't know me yet, I hope to meet ya soon

Phib

After a painfully long dry spell throughout the summer....fall......AND winter dealing with family issues

I have returned. I now find myself with PLENTY of time to engage in the activities that I enjoy...:D

So...I want to say "What's Up" to all of my old friends, and to those of you that don't know me yet, I hope to meet ya soon

Phib

to answer your question ......... "Diving of course ......" :D

Welcome Back,

I am off to Mexico for a week of diving and will be back at the end of the month. Catch up then .........

Regards,

Shawn

Welcome back to the Swamp!

Welcome Back ! ! !
Let me know when and where diving shall commence, and I'll be there provide it's North Texas oriented. I don't do Travis. PK and I have issues. Whitney? What can I say?

Welcome Back ! ! !

Welcome Back ! ! !
Let me know when and where diving shall commence, and I'll be there provide it's North Texas oriented. I don't do Travis. PK and I have issues. Whitney? What can I say?

Welcome Back ! ! !

You don't dive Travis? Why not? It's dark, deep and spooky...what more could you want in a dive!? :wink:

Phib.......You made it back just in time ! :wink:

Back
Top Bottom