I hate to moan but............

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Ok folks, there's a very happy man in the UK right now namely ME. Just had some email from Greg @ GB. As a gesture of good will he's sending the cable ties etc to me free of charge. I honestly didn't expect that and I'm blown away. I can only say that I am so happy to find another supplier who takes the time and trouble to deal with overseas customers.
Thanks to you guys and girls on the board for your help. Thru you all I've now met 2 suppliers who I will be recomending to my diving friends.
:)

We aim to please! :D

Thanks to Paul for your understanding, and to everyone else who had such nice things to say about me! Paul's parts are packaged, and will go out in the mail Monday (since the post office is closed tomorrow.)

We tested the email, and it's working fine now. I did recently move to a much better spam filtering system, which makes it easier to catch any emails falsely marked as spam. It could be that those earlier messages were flagged, and I just failed to recognize them as good messages while reviewing the "spam bucket."

Again, I greatly appreciate the confidence, and will always strive to make sure it's deserved.

Back
Top Bottom