I got entangled in my p-valve!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

The first 4 minutes are mosty T&A- tanks and gas. The p-valve entanglement starts around 4:30.

Actually, Tony's "incident" lasted about 15 minutes. I only got a few minutes of it on video. Had we been on a real dive, Tony could have cost use a TON of deco!! :D

If this were a real dive, my buddy would have squared me away, but for some reason, I decided it would be a good time to practice deploying my knife???

I would have stepped in earlier, but Tony would have pee'd on me. I didn't want my neat blue gloves getting molested. I was going to step in until I saw Tony swinging that knife. He looked like a samurai! Then I saw the knife go between his legs. I thought he was going to perform an emergency castration on himself. :lotsalove: I will only help out a friend so much, after that you're on your own bro!!!

After seeing yourself in the video, are you surprised why your Diving Concepts suit was a PoS? :D

Thanks to Duane for posting the video and not drowning himself with laughter.

BTW, in the raw video, you can hear me laughing through the reg. Just like the ice diving instructor video!!!

Oh, but through the whole thing, your TRIM was perfect . . . sigh :)

Oh far from perfect trim. I'd say Tony hit 45 degrees off horizontal. Maybe good buoyancy control as he didn't hit the muck like I thought he would. Now if I had your X-Scooter, I could have place it neatly between his tanks, hit the trigger, and drove him into the muck!!! I guess I'll have to wait a little longer to try that little trick. :)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/
http://cavediveflorida.com/Rum_House.htm

Back
Top Bottom