I got bent without reason

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I don't get migranes the docs at Dan said a PFO test is a risky test and told me at my age24 it is not worth doing. They said even if I did have one it is even riskier to fix it and it woudln't gurantee me from getting bent. Just telling you what they told me.

I don't get migranes the docs at Dan said a PFO test is a risky test and told me at my age24 it is not worth doing. They said even if I did have one it is even riskier to fix it and it woudln't gurantee me from getting bent. Just telling you what they told me.

PM me your e-mail address and I will send you a very authoritative paper on the subject dissiminated by a top training agency. To highlight the risks associated with the bubble contrast echocardiography the morbity rate is (0.07 in 41,000 studies). You have a far, far greater probability of having a fatal automobile accident on our nation's roadways than succuming to this test. Once again you need to be in touch with a hyperbaric physican to professional guide you through this maze. Scott

P.S. Just because you could be diagnosed with PFO does not mean you must have corrective surgery although you may wish to abandon sport.

Last edited:
https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom