I found the diving mask light can be counted on one's fingers in the world

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

minos2014

Contributor
Reaction score
I just found the diving mask light can be counted on one's fingers in the world. Can any one show me the diving mask light that you can found around you

Hi-max have one dive mask light that looks very
elegant. The details below.
Diving mask flashlight
Bulb:Cree xp-G R5 LED
High Output/Runtime:85lm/2.7 hour
Battery type:1AA
stainless steel material

da7d4090-9342-f20b-be0d-1b56b7ac6cad.jpg
35fae2f6-3a0f-b31b-ec6a-b9e3f5093f5c.jpg
9bf3cab1-b181-ec0e-4d1a-05dadb9aea80.jpg
9fb5a09d-ebd6-5954-3dc4-8687d84a852b.jpg

You can go this company to know more about this one
Hi-max diving flashlight attached on diving mask light Aquatec LED-1700, View diving mask light , Hi-max Product Details from Shenzhen Hi-Max Technology Co., Ltd. on Alibaba.com

if you're not finding many, it's probably because they're usually not a very good idea for diving - your head is just not a good way to aim a dive light. You're blinding other people, or flashing the thing around in annoying ways.

I use the one that is last (4th pic).....Majority of my diving is solo, but the light is so dim ( just enough to read gauges ) that it never bothers 'buddies".......

if you're not finding many, it's probably because they're usually not a very good idea for diving - your head is just not a good way to aim a dive light. You're blinding other people, or flashing the thing around in annoying ways.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sorry . What you mean by that? I just want to share to you guys here the dive mask light. I think exactly the dive mask light is few in the world. If you know many types of dive mask light. Can you list a dozen of different types of dive mask light here ?Very appreciate

There's a bunch of drawbacks to head-mounting lights. For a start, it puts the light close to the eyes, where any particulate in the water is going to most backscatter the diver. Then you have issues with blinding your buddy, every time you look at them... Then you have issues with confused communications - where head movement can cause mis-appropriate communications (basic torch signals being taught to most scuba divers who train for night, cave or wreck diving).

I wear lights on my helmet sometimes for technical wreck dives, but that's for specific reasons: #1 sidemount back-ups, #2 solo overhead and #3 video lights for helmet mounted GoPro... But when operated, there's a bunch of work-around needed for team/buddy diving. I wouldn't suggest it as optimal for the average recreational diver... not at all.

Mine sits in my box of tools for doing odd jobs around the house. I used it once for diving and never again. It attracted every tiny swimming critter in the water and after about 10 minutes I had a hood full of them and a really hard job to see more than a few inches.
A really nauseating experience.

Be a lot of fun with bloodworms in the water. Mask light plus bloodworms plus tarpon equals lots of fun and excitement.

Sounds like an advert post...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom