I finally got a drysuit!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Tristan.ak

Contributor
Reaction score
I got off e-bay for 520$ a slightly used DUI TLS350 QZ! I have been looking for two years and have always lost, now I am the winner! It was cheap because it didn't come with wrist seals and has a hole in the boot, I was going to anyways replace the boots since I have large feet and wrist seals have to be done anyway.

Enjoy the new purchase, Dive right in Scuba has some good prices on the seals that you will be needing.

Jim Breslin

Thanks I was looking at Dive rite in and they do have good prices. I have been looking and trying to find the right dry suit. I have tried a lot of the DUI suits and fell in love with the TLS350 QZ, I tried a 50/50 and the bottoms end up squeezing my nether regions, the Back zip was nice but I could move my shoulders, I have used full crushed and hated every minute of it and so do my nether regions. I have logged all my dives in dry and now I can go out more and whenever I want without dealing with the rental rates. And now I own all the gear, down with the rentals!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom