I finally did it!!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Congrats! I recently had my one-year anniversary of being certified. I was once like you -- I thought I was unable to dive because of one bad pool experience where I couldn't equalize. It is so important to have a patient, encouraging teacher.

Congrats Beachlvr. . Me myself was dreaming to dive a very long time. . I never had the finances to do it untill three years ago. . THe thing the kept my dream going and alive was a local dive magizine. . I never regret my hobby, just wish i can do it more offten. .

Happy and safe diving. . :cheers:

Live to dive and Dive to live. . . . :burnout:

man what a great post to see. I just enjoyed my 2 years of being certified after spending 25 years of suffering from Jawsitis. I wouldn't go in the water. Now, after 2 years and living in a cold-weather place, I have just short of 350 dives. You might be able to say I kind of took to it.
Your post is the best possible thanks and advertising for your instructor and just fun to read. Thanks for posting and have a lot of fun and dive within your limits.

You have my sympathy. I just got certified as well and now all I can think of is where and when I can go back in! Panama City this Sunday! Wooohooo!

Congratulations!!!! You will now have the opportunity to make new friends, travel to interesting places or even see your corner of the world from a whole new perspective! Enjoy!!!

Congratulations beachlvr. I remember the day & moment I was officially done and certified. It's a real feeling of accomplishment. I'd like to be down in FL with you. I believe I snorkelled off Anna Maria I. years ago on the Bay side-almost no viz, but I got quite a few FL Fighting Conchs anyway. Enjoy and be safe.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom