I finally bought a house in Cave Country! W00T!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Congratulations on the new house; Sorry, I know I am late to this discussion.

Late as usual....

Congrats on the new house! It is sure to be a work of art when you are finished in sure.

Dose this mean less trips to Blue Heron? I was looking forward to seeing the van again!

It probably means fewer trips to Blue Heron, but more to Venice Beach!

We have a new house kitty here... Meet Ma~ (pronounced Matilda) given to me by @sphyon . She's a cutie and a snuggler.

1J1NN3QZA87_QsGYvfF_tL9Osn3B5FHGFFhkofBBByRikwwC8TATwxwfaMxtUfqYHvVO_smdy7TXdrWWQe=w1225-h919-no.jpg

A5VBHGiX38UgBrIn3ukJlzyg4l9Y4dmAkTkIhuz9U_w6Fks2Kwh8dOKcmnrWw84Wl11vkUIE8hwGDcQaa-=w1225-h919-no.jpg

It probably means fewer trips to Blue Heron, but more to Venice Beach!

We have a new house kitty here... Meet Ma~ (pronounced Matilda) given to me by @sphyon . She's a cutie and a snuggler.

Sheesh, Pete. Your post is worthless without a pic of the new kitty. o_O

Oh, very cute kitteh! :D

You need to take Midnight. My big fat black cat.

We have a new house kitty here... Meet Ma~ (pronounced Matilda)
I bet that's always good fun when you take her to the vet.

Here I am wanting to eventually move down to Key West from Panama City Beach when I retire this year (USN). But, I do want to eventually get into Cave diving ultimately and may move back up North in a few years.
GL and have a blast!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/
http://cavediveflorida.com/Rum_House.htm

Back
Top Bottom