I definitely recommend Aquanauts

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Why do you recommend it exactly? and is it true they treat their interns with bad manners?

They have great DM 's that really know the area and the dives. They only take the approate number of divers in the cenotes. They give a very detailed dive brief that makes for a great dive. The boat was a little crowed on the reef dive but to be expected in the area, and it is a very short boat ride. They also offer multipul dives per day. I dont know what your refering to about interns??

Glad to hear that. I'm set to dive with them in Sept and really looking forward to it. Planning on doing at least one cenote dive and a few reef dives. Natalie suggested doing a day or two of the two tank dives. Said they were pretty cool dives.

FYI.....Did some great diving with Aquanauts last week. Excellent dives in Cenotes and local reef. Some of the best divemasters I have ever dove with.

Thanks for the nice words!

Why do you recommend it exactly? and is it true they treat their interns with bad manners?

I think that you have the wrong Aquanauts...

We don't offer any internship programs here, so it's tough to treat them with bad manners :wink: . We do offer divemaster courses and for locals - who have full time jobs I prefer that they are willing to spend at least 6 - 9 months working on it. Also we are having our second IDC in October.

Dennis

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom