I Could Use Some Help!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Boats

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Hey folks!

I hope everyone enjoyed the diving this summer!

Up here in the North, the season was "iffy". It's already getting down into the low 50's during the night, so the water temp is dropping at a alarming rate.

Anyway, as a lot of you know, I ran into job problems and had to move back North. I've been trying to get back down to Florida, by any means possible. I was even looking to buy, or buy into a dive shop. No luck.

But, it looks like I may have a job that puts me in Tampa! Its a start-up, but I would have flexiblity, and eventually some good things!

The down side, is that I'm still light on funds from the Clearwater FIASCO. I have cash enough to get DOWN there, but I need a place to crash for a month or so while I build up my funds.

SO, does anyone know of anyone looking for a ROOMMATE in Tampa? I know, this is a odd place to post, but I always thought the dive community down in Florida was just awesome. Seriously!

Thanks! I appreciate all feedback and assistance! :D

Thanks!

MUCH appreciated!

Fast update!

I train for two months, THEN I head down to Florida! So, I'll be in Tampa by the years end.

SO, if anyone hears of any deals, please let me know on places to stay! I'm looking for just a room for now, until I get settled in with the job. Im unsure of what part of Tampa I'll be working out of. Part of the job, is setting up the warehouse site.

Thanks folks!

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom