I can has dive buddy!?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

bbianchi

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
So with all that I have had going on lately, not only have I forgotten to get dive buddies for this week, but I haven't done a lot of fun diving!

That being the case, anyone available to dive Tuesday (tomorrow) or Wednesday? Not sure about any other day, but Friday is also a good possibility. Thursday is out since its my birthday.

Let me know!

As a side note, if you read this on Tuesday morning, I am not opposed to later in the day dives.

PM Me or reply here Ill check several times in the morning. I am up for any dives, BW, Lobos, whatever.

I am sorry to hear that! I guess on the plus side there's more diving time, but that still cant be fun.

Don't know if you are up for going tomorrow, but if so either PM me here or give me a call (ill PM you my number, cant remember if you have it) in the morning whenever.

Ah, thats too bad too, ill be back in the salt mines then.

Ah, thats too bad too, ill be back in the salt mines then.

man I would love to dive tomorrow, we need to sync our PTO

Also this maint is going well, but damn dude this is a TON of work.

Looks like today is going to be a dry one, but what about Wednesday? Anyone?

How about a Night Dive perhaps??

man I would love to dive tomorrow, we need to sync our PTO

Also this maint is going well, but damn dude this is a TON of work.

I thought you were told no more PTO until December? :wink: I am not sad about missing more maintenance, thats for sure!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom