i am new to scubaboard

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
hey everyone!!

i am called jack. i am 13 years old and i just love to :scuba: dive! i am living in england right now but i am moving to Bradenton Florida very soon. if there is anyone who lives in the area, please contact me!! :) you can email me at jack@jack-brown.com

thank you!!

scuba jack :scuba:

scuba jack once bubbled...
hey everyone!!

i am called jack. i am 13 years old and i just love to :scuba: dive! i am living in england right now but i am moving to Bradenton Florida very soon. if there is anyone who lives in the area, please contact me!! :) you can email me at jack@jack-brown.com

thank you!!

scuba jack :scuba:

thanks thomas!

scuba jack
:scuba:

Welcome Jack!
:wavey:
You will have lots of great chances to dive in Florida, but you may find it a bit of a culture shock from the UK.....no decent beans, ginger beer, salt and vinegar crisps,or marmalade ;-0

Welcome aboard Jack! Welcome to the States as well. Hope the transition from grand old England is an easy and pleasant one.

Welcome to the board!
Dive safe and have fun!:rainbow:

Hi, welcome aboard. Great information here.
:)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom