Hyperbaric chambers

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

andibk

Contributor
Reaction score
I was told that there is a Hyperbaric chamber run by the Thai Navy on the south eastern parts of Thailand. I believe this chamber is south of Nakorn Si Thomarat. Would anybody have the correct address and possible a phone number to this chamber? Thanks in advance.

andibk

The personnel of the (Thai) Hyperbaric Chamber in the Vachira Hospital in Phuket may be able to help you with those details.
The contact number of this facility is +66 (0) 81-8951075.
Cheers.

I called the chamber in Bangkok and also the one down in Samae San and both told me that there was not a chamber in operation in the area. Both of these contacts referred me to the Phuket chamber. I talked to a friend in the military and he said that there used to be a chamber but it is no longer in service.

andibk

I called the chamber in Bangkok and also the one down in Samae San and both told me that there was not a chamber in operation in the area. Both of these contacts referred me to the Phuket chamber. I talked to a friend in the military and he said that there used to be a chamber but it is no longer in service.

andibk

Correct, nothing from the Gov, although the oil industry is well supported out of Songkla

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom