Humor or Macabre?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

you should write to them and ask if they do people, 'cause you really gonna miss great aunt mathilda..

If you liked the freezed-dried fiddo, you'll love THIS SITE.

SueMermaid:
:11: Okay, this doesn't exactly belong in the humor section, but...well, I know I laughed till I choked.

Be sure to look at the "Stories" section, and look at the photos of "Snuffy" and his understandably freaked out live companion.

As someone with a strange sense of humor, I vote for plain odd.

AevnsGrandpa:
I have a 14 year old cat which pukes almost everything she eats back up and runs across my bed at 3:00 am to get me to feed her.

Just yesterday I was talking to my wife about doing SOMETHING with the cat.....

This is a great idea! I wonder if she still will shed!!

Jeff

LOL you have my cat. Does she demand water out of the faucet too?

Louie:
AAAhhhh haaaaa haaaa haaaa!!!!!

Made my day - being a non-cat lover.

LOL trust me I liked them alot more till I spent the last 14 years with a bulemic (scuse my spelling) cat whos to much of a barbie to drink out of her bowl. *sigh* she grew on me tho. Shes cool when shes not puking and standing in the hall at 3am in the morn howling so you turn the faucet on for her :)

SueMermaid:
I sent these sites to many of my colleagues, all of whom are veterinarians. They are all currently braying with laughter. The more I look at the photo that's captioned "Guess which one is freeze-dried?" the funnier it gets.
Here you have another veterinarian who couldn't stop laughing.
You made my day, thanks. :wink:

Louie:
AAAhhhh haaaaa haaaa haaaa!!!!!

Made my day - being a non-cat lover.
The problem with cats, is so many cats, so few recipes. :wink:

Back
Top Bottom