Humboldt Diver Looking to Network

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
Hello all. Just signed up to the forum, looking to start meeting people and get back into the water after a two year hiatus (which is only due to my work schedule preventing me from diving over the summer).

I was certified in 2006 out at Van Damme Beach. I've done a fair amount of diving on California's coast, including Humboldt (my home) and Mendocino, and as far south as Catalina. I've been out to Hawaii and Jamaica, however I honestly prefer the kelpy terrain of the California Coast to anything else I have seen so far.

Sadly, my lack of a reliable dive buddy and my work schedule often has me missing out on various dive opportunities.

So, this is my attempt to get my hair wet a little more often. So drop me a line, give me a holler, whatever. I'm open to ideas and looking to get out.

Adam

Adam - you're in luck, but you might have to travel a little bit. There is a group of Divers that do the north coast quite a bit. (Usually sites in Sonoma County from what I understand. They should be able to help .

Adam - you're in luck, but you might have to travel a little bit. There is a group of Divers that do the north coast quite a bit. (Usually sites in Sonoma County from what I understand. They should be able to help .

That would be us, the North Coast Divers.

Check us out at www.northcoastdivers.org.

We have no meetings, no officers and no dues. We just do diving a lot.

So, we're "risk free" to join.

Welcome!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom