Human remains found in car in B.C. lake?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I recall hearing about it on the news a while back. I believe they eventually identified the person as a woman who went missing in the 60s.

it was in the province... poor guy was told his mom just flaked off.... but now gets to know that she did not ditch him at like 5years old.

I think this is the conclusion.

Yeah, I understand she went flying off the road and into the lake...

FYI: There will be a full story coming out in Readers Digest in mid October I believe. I was interviewed in September about how I found and recovered the car. The reporter said it would be out in the next issue.

Welcome to the board Kevin.
I usually do a little diving in Skaha or OK in the summer on family Vacation. I tried to find a cliff off Kaleden point once but only found a steep sandy slope. Know any shore dives of interest in the southern half of the OK valley?

The cliffs near Kaleden are across from Kaleden, you can only get to them by boat. There are a few good dive sites, "the bluffs" are the ones mentioned above. Galager lake is good, Kickininee park just north of Penticton has a couple of small boat wrecks. If you in the area give me call and I can help you out. I own Oceantec Scuba and I'm located in Penticton, you can visit my web site oceantecscuba.com for the contact info.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom