Huge thanks to Eric and Dave

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

rhyz

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
I just wanted to say "THANKS" once again to both Eric Kline and Capt. Dave of the Y-Not for making my dives on the Oriskany some of the most memorable dives I think I will ever have. Both of them were truely great! They are some of the most professional members of the dive community I've ever had the pleasure to meeting yet. I can't say enough of the two, and will say if anyone is looking to dive the Oriskany I "HIGHLY" recommend them.

My dives on the Oriskany are going to be memories I will keep with me forever, the wreck was truely awe inspiring to say the least, and humbling at the same time. And beleive me I will be doing more dives with the both of them, sad to say that I only got one day with them and am already looking forward to my next trip there to see the both of them!

And yes the control panel looks great back in its orginal home thanks to Eric, and one of my deepest dive to date at 135 bouncing off the flight deck! Just wonderful!! :D

Thanks again guy I have been honored to dive with you Eric and it was a total pleasure
meeting you also Dave. Hope to see you both in the near future again for some more bottom time with you both!!

-rhyz

Thanks for the props, rhyz. It's a pleasure to dive with someone new to the sport who is such a natural. Great job on the dives!

Sorry we could only get you out on Sunday, but lightening hurts when it hits the boat.

You're welcome back any damn time.

Eric

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom