Hudson Divers

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Manhattan_Mike

Registered
Reaction score
Hi all-

Just wanted to let those of you in the NYC area know about a club we started earlier this year. We plan trips (just came back from Coz), and swap info, etc, and drink. There are also those (not me) who dive locally. If interested, let me know.

Mike

I would like to know more. Not sure yet if I want to join, but would probably like to check it out (esp. if its on Hudson St.)

Its not on Hudson street, but its close. Its also not a formal club, that you officially join, or even pay for. Its just a collection of a few divers from different walks of life who get together every few weeks or so for some drinks and discuss diving experiences, equiptment, and trips. The original plan was just to put people together so they could go away on dive trips together. There are also some people who dive locally. We are probably getting together next week or the week after.

Mike,

Get with LadyDiver and apply for your branch designation for Neptune Divers International (NDI). From your description, it sounds like you following the model for the Texas Swamp Diving Team (wanna join? just show up!) which is also very informal.

NDI is the club that is being formed in conjunction with ScubaBoard and some of the other ventures that LadyDiver and King_Neptune are working on.

Once recognized, you can join us with your own section on the board so that others in your region can find and communicate with ya.

Originally posted by TexasMike
... Texas Swamp Diving Team (wanna join? just show up!) which is also very informal.

NDI is the club that is being formed in conjunction with ScubaBoard and some of the other ventures that LadyDiver and King_Neptune are working on.

Once recognized, you can join us with your own section on the board so that others in your region can find and communicate with ya.

Just don't let the TSDT guys try to tell you you're just a sub-chapter from their group....

Originally posted by DivingGal
Just don't let the TSDT guys try to tell you you're just a sub-chapter from their group....
Hey! It' almost worked for your group!

Sure, let me know the next time you get together.
:cluck:

Let me know when you guys get together too. I'm going to be working in Manhatten again soon and and would love to join your group.

Ty

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom