Hsa

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

dotyj

Contributor
Reaction score
Hi all:

My instructor and I were talking and it turns out that he's been in contact with the people from HSA (Handicapped Scuba Association). There gonna train the entire Dive Instructor staff at the LDS in teaching people with disabilities to scuba dive, my instructor has already been through this training.

I asked my instructor this morning if they needed any gnuinea pigs. I also volunteered to be a gnuinnea pig and he accepted and will call me when he finds out when the classes will be scheduled. Yes!

This wil turn out to be really fun, or really scary. :)

Cant be any worse that that pesky code test! Good Luck and have fun!!!!!!

Mark

Don't know. I practiced at 20wpm for several months before I took any of my code tests of more than 5wpm.

I would have passed my 18wpm test if I'd been smarter about not sitting next to my friend. We're cruising along when my friend says "I can't do this.", and puts his pencil down.

That cracked me up and I missed too many characters. I then turned around and took the 13wpm test, passed no problem.

I'm sure I'll have fun being a gnuinea pig as long as all the instructors are as considerate and conserned about me as my two instructors have been.

de KI7EL

k4sdi once bubbled...
Cant be any worse that that pesky code test! Good Luck and have fun!!!!!!

Mark

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom