HP80 and LP104 - traveling and can deliver

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
HP 80 has fresh VIP/hydro, just picked it up today. DIN/yoke valve

LP104 has fresh VIP, hydro sometime in 2010 (it's under a mound of gear at the moment). Yoke only.

I will be in Balmorhea, Texas until Sunday the 22nd. After that I'll be heading up to Erie, PA over the course of next week. Route is flexible if you'd like them dropped off. Google map the route and I can go North to Chicago or East to Memphis or anywhere in between.

Asking $250 a tank, $450 for both. Will consider trading for a single tank BP/W.

Attachments

• 2012-07-19_10-47-10_58.jpg
    2012-07-19_10-47-10_58.jpg
    52.4 KB · Views: 155
Bump. On the road now currently heading through Texas. Price drop $225/tank or $400 for both.

---------- Post Merged on July 23rd, 2012 at 06:42 PM ---------- Previous Post was on July 22nd, 2012 at 01:17 PM ----------

Last bump before I finish with travel - I will be in Chicago area at DRIS tomorrow the 23rd, and in the Ann Arbor area tomorrow night. After tomorrow they will be near Dunkirk, NY with me. I would like to make it to Dutch Springs sometime in the next month or two, so if any of you NYC or Jersey guys are interested, I would consider a discount for giving me an excuse to make the trip out there.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom