HP steel tanks

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

p2diver

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
  • Worthington X7 - 100cf HP Steel Tank comes with boot and convertable Din to Yoke Thermo Valve. Born 03A11, current visual - expire May 2014. O2 clean. Price $250
  • Faber 100cf FX Series HP Steel with boot and Din to Yoke Thermo Valve. Born 08A11, current visual - expire May 2014. O2 clean. Price $250

Tanks are located in Fenton, MI.
Pleas let me know if you have any question.
thanks

Attachments

• P8130635.jpg
    P8130635.jpg
    34 KB · Views: 420
Hi, are you interested in both or just one? Where would you like me to ship? We would have to sort out shipping costs and I think it might have to be shipped without the valves attached (correct me if I'm wrong) but we could definitely figure it all out. Any info about shipping the tanks that you might have would be appreciated if you know more.

I was interested in both. I've never shipped tanks either, but I just got a $75 shipping quote for 2 AL 80s from another scubaboard member(i assume the heavier steel tanks would be even more). At that kind of shipping cost, it's just not going to be enough of a discount over new to make it worth while to me.

please PM me your zip , I will check the cost. Since you will buy both, I will split the cost. Let me know.

Worthington X7 sold.

---------- Post added August 19th, 2013 at 06:45 PM ----------

Faber FX HP100 asking $200

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom