HP 80 & Faber LP 80

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Codyjp

Contributor
Reaction score
I just got word that these are out of hydro/vip and waiting pick up at the shop. As such, I don't have specific dates on the original dates of manufacture, but they were in storage empty (but dry and clean) for several years and didn't have any signs of corrosion or anything else bad inside.

1. The HP 80 is a Sherwood with the 7/8" bent angle valves. This is the same series of tanks that my doubles are and they are great. It should last a long time for whoever buys it! I don't yet have pictures but it is just your ordinary galvanized steel. As soon as I pick them up Thursday (maybe sooner) I can get a photo posted up. This tank has a fill pressure of 3500psi so it is 300 bar DIN only. $175 OBO.

• Low Pressure Faber 80. Max fill pressure of 2400 psi. It might not be the best looking tank in the lineup but in turn would give you that special rugged sort of a look that we all desire at the dive park/boat. If your friends ask you can tell them you buddy Jacques gave it to you after an expedition. If you'd even like, I can put his initials on it with a paint pen. No really though, this thing has been in storage for a bit and cleared hydro no problems. Neither tank needed any tumbling or anything. This tank has a Yoke valve and has s 3/4" neck so a pro valve could be installed if you wanted DIN. $145.

Local pick up in Los Angeles/Long Beach or I think shipping would be around $20-$25 for basic ground and I'll eat the paypal fees.

I'm also willing to entertain *reasonable* offers as I'm not entirely sure if I set the price point correctly or not.

Please PM with any questions.
attachment.php

Attachments

• faberLP80.jpg
    faberLP80.jpg
    48.1 KB · Views: 324
Toss those suckers up on craigslist, Cody! I'll bring them to you tonight :D

So they don't have hydro!

No din conversion for the HP? How about a new valve with DIN convertable?

Thanks

So they don't have hydro!

No din conversion for the HP? How about a new valve with DIN convertable?

Thanks

They are both in hydro....fresh for five more years!

LP80 is yoke only. You'll have to change the valve if you want DIN compatible.

HP80 is DIN, 300bar (i.e. not convertible).

I had them in my truck tilll last night....they are officially in Cody's possession now!

They are both in hydro....fresh for five more years!

LP80 is yoke only. You'll have to change the valve if you want DIN compatible.

HP80 is DIN, 300bar (i.e. not convertible).

I had them in my truck tilll last night....they are officially in Cody's possession now!

Weee!!! My own sales team!

The LP could be converted to a pro valve allowing yoke or din if you'd like. You'll see a lot of these for sale from people who have put together doubles. They are usually around $25.

We've also got a HP80 for sale that is a Worthington with the pro valve. It's got a couple years left on the hydro but hasn't been used much. Since it is newer we are hoping for $200 for it.

Thanks,
Cody

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom