Howdy!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Pcess

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
Hi everyone!

My fiance and I are trying to think of nice places to go for our honeymoon...we have always been interested in scuba diving. Can anyone suggest some places for us?

We are also entered in a wedding competition to try to win wedding photography...if you want to know about us and our personalities...pls. read our bio and vote for us at Renaissance Studios Photography BIG Win Your Wedding Photography Contest 2011 | Ontario (Princess & Nigel - Colour, Cats & Candy)

As a side note, one of our major competitions is a couple who is serving sharkfin soup at their wedding and is proud to do so. Pls. help us take them down in the competition...down....under the sea to sleep with the fishies...ahaha...jk....I know...:dork2:

thanks cooldives :)

preferably warm...canada is pretty cool most of the time...but the effects of global warming is really becoming apparent...our winters are so messed up (warm a few days, below zero the next, etc...)

i'm not a great swimmer though...so i don't know how that affects a successful dive? lol...

I just got registered on hear yesterday, and saw your note today. There are Sooooo many wonderful destinations for a honeymoon, where you can dive every day you want. I've been diving since the 80's, and a Travel Consultant since the 90's, and have been to so many destinations that I could recommend. If you want, send me an e- let me know when you are getting married. I'll need some particulars from you, in order to recommend the most appropriate destination for your Special Occassion. I'd love to help you guys out here.

Send me an e- at the below address, or call, I'll need some basic information on the 2 of you, to be able to get you appropriate information. I don't like to just toss out information with out certain qualifications. Okay? I'll watch for it from you. Judi

Hawaii is my pick. Just can't go wrong there.

Back
Top Bottom