Howdy from PA.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

gemiller

Registered
Reaction score
Hello, I'm gemiller and I have a problem... ooo wait, I don't think that's how this is supposed to go here.

I'm Greg, live in no mans land PA. Dive all sorts of random stuff from creeks, rivers, dams, reservoirs, abandoned mine pits, ocean stuff, whatever. Been OW certified for 5 years or so, lots of logged dives (mostly non "guided" with friends, but I do have besides my Dutch Springs dives, Mexico, Grand Cayman, NC dives) but most of them have been just exploring. I'm set to do deep and wreck certs in September prior to diving the Black Panther hopefully in October with Tom Edwards as a "guide".

I'm a good bit east of you, about 3-4 hours east :wink: I'm about 40 minutes north of Harrisburg on 81N.

I'm a good bit east of you, about 3-4 hours east :wink: I'm about 40 minutes north of Harrisburg on 81N.

I went to Bucknell for graduate school. There's a state park between there and State College called R.B.Winter. When I was there it was clear (maybe a bit cool). If I was still there I'd give it a try.

howdy and welcome from south Florida.........that's quite a dive resume you have.......good luck on your deep and wreck classes.

I went to Bucknell for graduate school. There's a state park between there and State College called R.B.Winter. When I was there it was clear (maybe a bit cool). If I was still there I'd give it a try.

Map shows it near bald eagle state park as well, looks like some decent options in that area. I'll have to take a look sometime!

---------- Post added July 2nd, 2014 at 08:55 AM ----------

howdy and welcome from south Florida.........that's quite a dive resume you have.......good luck on your deep and wreck classes.

Thanks! I work for a company in the fire alarm industry and I have a job starting up in Key West in the fall and working on locking in an Orlando job, so I'm hoping to get some winter florida diving in :wink: This PA stuff sucks in the winter and I'm to cheap to buy a dry suit!

Back
Top Bottom