how you posted them opictures

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Scubamedicjoe

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
ok all how did you all post them pictures other than m e add a link i like the way they are just posted on the forum so how did you do it thanks

First, the picture has to be hosted on the web somewhere. There are quite a few free photo hosting sites but most of them don't allow you to link directly to a specific picture, just the album it's in. A few of them are Shutterfly.com, Ofoto.com, and ImageStation.com. I use Scuba Shots but it isn't free. In fact it's a new one one of my photo buds has put together after trying all the freebies himself. Some of us have been testing it for him and he's almost ready to open it to the public. The fee will be $36 a year and I feel like I'll get my $3 a month out of it!

Once you have your pictures on the web, find the one you want to post and get the URL for it. It will look like this without the *.

*http://www.allenhost.com/albums/UWTwinLakes/aae.sized.jpg*

Above, in the SB Code buttons, just under the smilies, you'll see a button that says IMG. Click on it. When the window pops up, enter your pictures URL and click OK. You'll get this...(another perch for you)

aae.sized.jpg

so if I understand you right as long as I have them on a web page I can post them as I have several web pages and starting to put one together on diving , thanks dee for all the help keep the help coming wish it was biggining summer instead the end LOL!!!!!!!!!!!

When you get your website up and running, you can put it in your signature and replace the novel you have there now! :wink:

well only reson i have it listed was because in one week got pm on what gear i dived just got tired of listing so made more of a list hehe but understand !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom