How ya doing?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Whip cream on it.

Yep that's me. Glad you're here, you'll love it. Lots of great info, humor & good discussions. The best surface interval on the planet.

ID

Had me worried for a bit, there ID. Small world isn't it?

I got left behind this weekend. Have you heard anything about Mike's buddy Larry? I guess he had an interesting dive at Cannonball last weekend extending the permanent line at 350'! I don't have any details but I guess things got tense for a bit.

Oh by the way, has anyone come across a black dive watch at the Big Daddy Towers?

trog

Yes, Mike R. told me about Cannonball last weekend, from the way he described it, things did get a bit dicey. But good training and cool heads prevailed.

I'll check on the watch, I didn't see one.

ID

I feel like I just watched the reunion of lost brothers?

comming this fall to a TV near you.

Welcome to ya Trog from the great place known as Flower Mound, TX... Home of....well...okay it is near Dallas!

Hope you find your stay here to be great!

.....from way over here in Thailand.

Hope you enjoy yourself on the boards. We look forward to seeing a lot of you around here.

cheers

and yet another part of the world saying hi. A friendly welcome from Ottawa, Canada!

egads, just signing in and you already know one of our "stars"...

Welcome from north of the 49th, the second largest
province in the second largest country in the world, Ontario , Canada

Butch :peace:

Too bad you had to meet ID before the rest of us....hope it wasn't a bad impression.

Welcome from the next of the Canadian contingent.

ID isn't all bad. He is a hroe of the diving community.

(Hey ID you spelt HERO wrong, you said you'd send $US not $CDN :D)

Back
Top Bottom