How to: Using Countdown Timer

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Thanks, Jan 31, 2010 leave for Cozumel
It's a curse I'm sure.

[countdown=01/31/2010 7:05 AM]Count down:[/countdown]....Until FirstDive2006 Leaves for Cozumel!!

I put your flight at "7:05am" :D

BTW, when you post, it may not appear -- you have to refresh the page.

[countdown=01/31/2010 7:05 AM]Count down:[/countdown]....Until FirstDive2006 Leaves for Cozumel!!

I put your flight at "7:05am" :D

BTW, when you post, it may not appear -- you have to refresh the page.

Just how do I get a hold of you to give you a hug? Thanks so much.
So if I am thinking this right I just type this formula out exactly the way you did and click post I should be in business, right?. When I copied and pasted that worked by the way.

You suck.....my countdown starts at 0 hours, 0 minutes and 0 second to when you all suck.....says the guy with no dive trips planned :D

Since the [countdown] code puts a period at the end, I think it makes more sense to put your destination at the front...

Since the [countdown] code puts a period at the end, I think it makes more sense to put your destination at the front...

just getting the #%&* thing to work again was all I needed. I'll fine tune it later :wink:

While I agree with Jim that it seems to be an accomplishment just to get them to work, you have a good idea there. I think I will now count down to something :D.

<snicker> I am pretty sure I am counting down to something else :rofl3:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom