How to transfer dives from shearwater cloud to Teric?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hi @PeskyMonkey

You can largely avoid the problem of multiple logged dives with short surface intervals by changing the End Dive Delay. It can be set from 10 seconds, the default, up to 10 minutes.

Hey guys,

I just finished my first ever dive trip. All of my dives are on my teric, and the shearwater cloud desktop app. I am trying to transfer updated dives (I added locations and details, and renumbers the dives) onto my Teric, but can only figure out how to get the dives to transfer the other way around (computer to desktop). How can I take the dives from Shearwater cloud and get them onto my Shearwater Teric?
Thanks in advance!
Having moved from the Apple Watch Ultra to the the Teric, I’ve come to appreciate that whilst dive computers are invaluable underwater, above the water they are generally ‘the data collection device’ and the dive log app / software is where the magic is done. The syncing of the dive data across my various platforms, makes the shearwater cloud or MacDive my go to ‘logbooks’.

HTH

Back
Top Bottom