how to mount the second stage cyklon 3960

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

flomant

Registered
Reaction score
Help me!!!!!! I can not mount the second cyklon stage. Can someone help me? Thank you

Attachments

• poseidon.jpg
    poseidon.jpg
    50.5 KB · Views: 183
Ciao and thanks in advance and I apologize for my english.I have completely disassembled the cyklon 5000 first and second stage. No problem for the first. Instead, for the second I can not 'to be mounted in the valve housing ( n° 10 )the operating device (No. 14 in the attached file). The manual explains how to do but I can not. I would need a you tube video where you can 'see the assembly sequence.I hope I was clear enough, and I hope you can help me.Ciao Gianni

Attachments

• poseidon 1.pdf
    126.4 KB · Views: 296
  • poseidon 2.pdf
    156.4 KB · Views: 239
  • poseidon 3.pdf
    159.5 KB · Views: 204
Many thanks for the fast response. Finally, after many hours you have opened my mind ... You are a great !!!! Thanks again .There never'll stop to thank you. Unfortunately I could not fit it 'cause the operating devices is broken .... !!!!!! (see the file) I hope to find a used or new. Affectionately Gianni

Attachments

• IMG_0951.JPG
    IMG_0951.JPG
    33.3 KB · Views: 205

Back
Top Bottom