How to make correction on writing after thread posted ?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ali's scuba

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
HI :
Can someone tells me how to do Editing after thread went out? I had one message and i noticed i have to make some corrections on it i made errors on writing, but when i went to do, it doesn't allows me to do that , i imagine it should be some way!
Ali love's diving
thanks

Hi Ali, the edit button is on the bar in the bottom on your post. If it is not letting you edit the post possibly it is because you are a new user and your user privileges are not fully active yet because of a low post count.

If you let us know which post you want to edit someone can have a look. - Phil.

Hi PHil :
I noticed on my new thread has the option Editing (the one your responded) but the one i could not see and letting me to do is on Feb 5 . Still i looked at it and don't show on the bottom way of Editing. :
thanks for hints and infos
Ali

Report the post and detail the changes you want made.

There is a preset window for members to self-edit posts and you've exceeded it so a moderator will have to do it for you.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom