How to join ?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

atlas750

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
I live in Houston and am interested in joining. What do I need to do?

All you have to do is keep watching the board here and find a time and place to go diving with one of us. After your dive, have your TSD buddy sign your log book and your in. Simple as that. And since your in Houston, you might want to check for anyone diving at Twin Lakes some weekend.

You should at least warn Atlas about the Secret Initiation Rites involved. After all he's (she's ?) going to have to deal with the infamous Houston chapter. lol

Check out TwoBit Txn's History thread to get the real story on our official member requirements. Welcome aboard and I hope we'll get to buddy up soon.

They're called secret for a reason, remember?? :wink:

You have to fill out and application and send it to the membership chairperson along with $100. PM me for the mailing address. :)

Things at Twin Lakes will gear up as soon as weather warms up. Watch this board for discussions about this. There are a few souls diving now but still too cold for most of us.

atlas750

Check with Dee's other half - beast. He dives year round. I wanted to dive this winter but..... after tearing up the underside of my truck playing in the mud I blew the money I was planing on using for a thicker suit on repairs to my truck.

I just gotta get a lift kit and bigger tires. I still have yet to replace my skidplate I tore up.

Geek

Yeah...Beast dives almost every weekend...he's getting his monies worth out of that drysuit! :D Let us know when you can go and we'll see how it goes.

Back
Top Bottom