How to handle sarcastic responses?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

OP
Alvin Slovinsky

Alvin Slovinsky

Contributor
Reaction score
It’s unfortunate when you ask a question and get a sarcasm response back from a SB member if you haven’t got anything positive to offer the individual why bother making a comment in the first place. My thoughts on sarcasm. We are here to learn from each other and share our knowledge and experience with others that’s why I joined the group.

A ScubaBoard Staff Message...

Posts moved from another thread

It’s unfortunate when you ask a question and get a sarcasm response back from a SB member if you haven’t got anything positive to offer the individual why bother making a comment in the first place.

Agreed, but I am a little perplexed why you chose to post that in this thread.

Agreed, but I am a little perplexed why you chose to post that in this thread.
I should of posted in another thread but I’m still new at posting and obviously picked the wrong place to post my comment. Thanks for pointing that out hopefully a Staff member on SB will place it in the correct place.

I should of posted in another thread but I’m still new at posting and obviously picked the wrong place to post my comment. Thanks for pointing that out hopefully a Staff member on SB will place it in the correct place.

No worries, it happens to old salts too. Just click Report at the lower left of your post, explain the error, and ask it be deleted or moved. Be sure to give them the link to the thread when you want it moved.

Back
Top Bottom