How to get replacement sensors and calibration in EU (Denmark)?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

MikkelBC

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Hi Divenav!

I have sent this question to you via your contact form on your website but never received a reply. I hope this channel may work better.

I own a Cootwo that I purchased directly from you. I had it shipped to Denmark where I live.
Now I need both O2 and CO sensors replaced and the new CO sensor will need calibration.
Can you suggest where I can purchase:
1) Replacement O2 sensor?
2) Replacement CO sensor?
3) Calibration gas or calibration service?

The O2 sensor is the easiest because you have published a list of compatible brands. Can you do the same for the CO sensor? Maybe I can source a compatible one locally
The calibration gas is the hardest because it probably can't be shipped very far easily. So ideally you could point me to a supplier in Denmark. The cost of shipping the device back and forth to the US just for calibration is probably so high that it would make more sense for me to just purchase another brand with local support.

Looking forward to a reply here.
Mikkel Christensen

Hi Mikkel

These guys Vandagraph Oxygen Sensors only make O2 sensors. Maybe they make one that fits in a CooTwo ?

I use their equivalent sensor in an Analox Eii.

Thanks, Umuntu. That could be a good source for the O2 sensor. Divenav has published a list of compatible sensors, so I believe one of those could fit.

Now remains the harder question of a CO sensor and especially the calibration. Maybe I should just accept that my Cootwo has de facto been degraded to an Otwo because of lack of local support.

Hi,
you can purchase the CO sensor from our online store.
To contact our customer service please send email to customer.service@divenav.com
We do not sell calibration gasses nor we are familiar with where you can purchase calibration gasses in Europe

Back
Top Bottom