How to connect loc-line arm to Sea&Sea strobe?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

divebrasil

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Hi,
I was wondering if anybody here has connected a loc-line arm to an YS-90 strobe? I guess any sea&sea strobe would have the same type of connection.

I also need to get a tray. Maybe a tray like one of these below. I am not sure how to make it hold the other end of the loc-line.
Ikelite Tray Assembly with Single Release Handle for Digital Camera Housings and Strobes

or like this

http://www.ulcs.com/images/DSCN0179.jpg

wouldn't mind making my own tray too, if I get some tips.

Thanks for helping.

I am not sure how to make it hold the other end of the loc-line.
Loc-line sells a fixed mount, it's a solid flat piece on one end and a male fitting on the other. In 1/2" it's this one: Loc-Line. Just bolt it to your tray.

Maybe it would work for your strobe also, I'm not familiar with them.

It's not a great picture but you can see something similar in use on the Sealife flash/tray. They stretch a piece of tubing over some of the loc-line segments to make it stiffer and sort of into a handle. SeaLife Digital Flash SL960D

Loc-line sells a fixed mount, it's a solid flat piece on one end and a male fitting on the other. In 1/2" it's this one: Loc-Line. Just bolt it to your tray

Thanks. I actually would like to have a tray with handle. So I need to figure out how to bold to the handle. I imagine I need a conector for the top of the handle and then bolt to that connector.

thanks

Hi all,

just wondering, how much do those loc-line costs?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom