How to adjust Aqualung Slimline Octopus second stage regulator

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

caruso

Banned
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Hi looking for information on how to adjust the Aqualung Slimline Octopus regulator. I just picked one up online and it's hard to breathe from. I don't service my own regulators I usually send them out as needed but if this is an easy "turn of the screw" adjustment I'd like to know how to do it.

Picture of the regulator is attached to this post. Upon removing the hose I can see a screw inside the orifice where the hose attaches, I can take a picture of that if it's helpful.

Thanks.

Attachments

• s-l500.jpg
    s-l500.jpg
    37.1 KB · Views: 52
Thanks. The manual for my octopus regulator was there. Upon reading it I realize it's too complicated and I don't have the skills, the experience or the tools to make the adjustment.

For the $30 or so it will cost plus a few bucks to ship, I'll have my regulator tech guy look it over and adjust it, I'm not going to bother looking into it further.

Back
Top Bottom