How should my wet suit booties fit?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

scubaboy16

Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
this might sound kind of like a silly question but i resently just bought a pair of henderson 6mm wet suit booties and normally im a size 10.5 but the guy at my lds told me to get a size nine so i trusted hime figuring he would know what he was talking about but when i went to wear them just around my house to see how the felt they were really cramped in there and idk what i should do if i should take them back to get a new size or are they just right? thanks a lot

Nonsense. Your wetsuit boots should fit confortably, not loose and certainally not too tight.

so you think i should take them back and get a bigger size?

Without hesitation. Get it in your normal shoe size rounded down, unless even that is uncomfortable.

ok thank you i thought it was a little strange but then again i don't know to much. so they should exchange them right out right?

so they should exchange them right out right?

Based on what you said, yes.

ok thank you sorry if that was a stupid question but i figured if i didn't ask i would get to a dive site all excited and get in and my feet would cramp so i figured i should suck up my pride and ask lol. thanks

There are no stupid questions - feel free to ask anything here.

They should fit....like a glove.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom