How old is too old?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Scuba Bunny B,
Welcome to the boards, from NJ!
Regarding your question- as long as you are in good general health,age should not be a factor. Jump on in-of course,after getting the proper training.
good luck,
MikeD

Hi Bunny,
Welcome to the boards.
The only age problem I have ever had with scuba diving was not being old enough to start, but that was a little while ago, and I thought the instructor was unreasonable.
Most of the regular divers in our club are over forty some are over sixty.
When I can no longer fin maybe I will be in the market for a ride on underwater mobility scooter. :D

You are never too old to dive. But you may want to do less challenging diving as the years go by. The only time my arthritis does't hurt is when I am diving.

mike

As long as you are in good health, I don't think you can ever be too old to dive...at least I hope not. What else will I do when I retire??

Just dive and dive and dive !!!!

Not only there is not an age limit in diving but the more you dive the healthier you are, no matter your age !!

Just DIve,

Manogr

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom